Power Supplies for 16 CCTV – Option 1
- 16 in 1 (12VDC/ 1.25 Amp x 16 SMPS in a metal cabinet.)
- Also consists of a separate preset for individual output.
- Input connect 3 pin cord on LNE.
- Output – 16 terminals.
- Also has a separate power-on LED indication for all 16 outputs.
- CCCV Circuit with wall mounting bracket.
- These power supplies are also designed to provide all the power requirements for CCTV.
- Designed to operate for a wider AC Input range (100 – 300VAC) to withstand the adverse Indian power conditions.
- Designed with high-frequency switching technology which makes them highly reliable and cost-effective.
- It is also compact in size, and light in weight.
What is a 12VDC 1.5Amp x 16 SMPS in a metal cabinet?
A 12VDC 1.5Amp x 16 SMPS in a metal cabinet is a power supply system consisting of 16 individual switched-mode power supplies, each providing a stable 12-volt DC output with a maximum current capacity of 1.5 amperes. These units are housed in a metal cabinet for protection and organization.
What are the typical applications for this power supply system?
This type of power supply system is commonly used in applications where multiple devices or components require a reliable 12-volt DC power source, such as industrial automation systems, control panels, surveillance systems, or distributed power setups.
How do I connect and distribute power from this SMPS system?
Each of the 16 SMPS units in the metal cabinet typically has its input and output terminals. To connect and distribute power, you would connect the input side to your AC power source, and the output side can be wired to individual devices or circuits requiring 12-volt DC power. Be sure to follow proper wiring and safety guidelines.
Is the metal cabinet important for this setup?
The metal cabinet serves several purposes, including providing physical protection to the SMPS units, organizing and securing the power supply components, and potentially dissipating heat generated by the units. It also helps with electromagnetic interference (EMI) shielding in some cases.
What safety precautions should I take when installing and using this SMPS system?
When working with electrical equipment, safety is crucial. Ensure that you follow standard electrical safety practices, such as grounding the system, using proper wiring techniques, and observing any safety recommendations provided by the manufacturer. Additionally, be aware of overload conditions and consider using circuit protection devices to prevent overcurrent situations.