12V 5A For 4 Channel DVR SMPS + 4CCTV SMPS+12V 7.2Ah
- MRE13c is a UPS power supply, its main output is 13.8V / 5.8A.
- It also provides an extra maximum 0.7A charge current.
- The PSU is designed based on the 80W level.
- It can also be used for CCTV surveillance/access control/fire alarm and other security systems.
- The input range available for this model is 100VAC-300VAC.
- The input is a 3 Pin detachable cord.
- The output available is 4 terminals + 4 ON/OFF (short links) + 4 Resettable Fuse + 4 Power On LED indications.
- This model comes with 5Kv Surge Protection Inbuilt.
- It also comes with wall mounting and multiple LED indications for better use.
What is the purpose of a 12V 5A power supply with a 12V 7.2Ah battery for a 4-channel DVR and 4 CCTV cameras?
This power supply and battery combination is designed to provide reliable and uninterrupted power to a 4-channel DVR (Digital Video Recorder) and four CCTV cameras. It ensures that your surveillance system remains operational, even during power outages, to continuously monitor and record security footage.
How long can the 12V 7.2Ah battery provide backup power to the DVR and CCTV cameras during a power outage?
The backup runtime of the 12V 7.2Ah battery depends on the power consumption of the connected devices and the capacity of the battery. To determine the exact backup duration for your specific setup, calculate the power requirements of your DVR and CCTV cameras and compare them to the battery’s capacity.
Can I extend the backup runtime by using a larger capacity battery, or will it affect the system’s performance?
You can potentially extend the backup runtime by using a larger capacity battery, but it’s essential to ensure that the power supply, wiring, and connected equipment can support it. Check the compatibility and specifications of the power supply, battery, and connected devices to ensure proper operation.
Is there a specific wiring configuration required for connecting the 4-channel DVR, 4 CCTV cameras, and the power supply/battery combination?
The wiring configuration may vary based on your specific equipment and setup. Typically, you will connect the DVR, CCTV cameras, power supply, and battery to ensure all devices receive power and backup during outages. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions and consider consulting a professional installer for proper wiring and configuration.
What safety features should I look for when choosing a 12V 5A power supply and 12V 7.2Ah battery for surveillance systems?
When selecting a power supply and battery for surveillance systems, consider safety features such as overload protection, short-circuit protection, and overcharge protection for the battery. These features help prevent damage to the equipment and ensure safe and reliable operation.