Redundant Power Supply – 12V 1.25A
- The word redundant means twice or doubled or backed up if one power supply fails the other will pick up or start automatically.
- It has a Wall Mounting bracket with a CCCV circuit.
- Comes with 2 Red LED lights.
- Both the lights glow together, but in case one power supply fails, the LED light shuts down.
- Input voltage available – 100VAC – 300VAC.
- Output voltage available – 12VDC.
- The input connector available is a 2 Pin cord and the output connector available is 1 terminal.
There are no reviews yet.