5V-2A Power Adapter for Set-Top Box
- A 5V -2Amp Power Adapter for Set-top Box.
- Comes in a wide AC input range of 100AC to 275AC.
- Also makes it ideally suitable for Indian power conditions.
- This power adapter provides multi-protection against Over Load and Short circuits.
- It also provides protection against Over Voltage & Over Temperature.
- Also comes in a 2 pin integrated input.
- This adapter is compact in size and lightweight.
- Designed to meet all the EMI/EMC and Safety Requirements.
- This is a BIS-approved power adapter.
- Also works under low voltages and protects high voltage where the linear fails.
What is the purpose of a 5V – 2A power adapter?
A 5V – 2A power adapter is designed to provide a stable 5-volt DC output with a current capacity of 2 amperes. It is commonly used to power various electronic devices, including smartphones, tablets, Set-Top Boxes, and other gadgets that require this specific voltage and current.
Can I use a power adapter with different voltage and current ratings with my device?
It’s generally not recommended to use a power adapter with different voltage and current ratings than what your device specifies. Using an adapter with the wrong specifications can potentially damage your device and pose safety risks.
What devices are compatible with a 5V – 2A power adapter?
A 5V – 2A power adapter is commonly used with a wide range of devices, including smartphones, tablets, digital cameras, portable speakers, and certain models of Set-Top Boxes. To ensure compatibility, always check the voltage and current requirements of your specific device.
How do I know if my device requires a 5V – 2A power adapter?
You can usually find the required voltage and current ratings for your device on its label, user manual, or product specifications. It’s essential to match these specifications when selecting a power adapter to ensure proper operation.
What should I do if I lose or damage my 5V – 2A power adapter?
If you lose or damage your power adapter, it’s best to find a replacement with the same voltage (5V) and current (2A) ratings. You can purchase a compatible adapter from the device manufacturer, an authorized retailer, or reputable electronics stores to ensure compatibility and safety.