LOCK & KEY Power Supply for CCTV – Option 6
- A Lock & Key Power supply for 16 channel CCTV cameras.
- Comes in a wide input range of 100VAC – 300VAC.
- Also has an 11V – 15V preset to adjust voltage depending on cable length.
- If 1 Power Supply fails due to input or output only 1 camera Connected to It will fail.
- Other cameras will not be affected.
- Also has an accurate stabilivolt.
- Provides multi-protection against over-loading, over-current, short-circuit, and over-heating.
- A 100% over-loading aging test guaranteed.
- A power supply of high efficiency, long life, and great stability.
- Easy to use with nice design and simple maintenance.
- Also comes in a CCCV circuit with wall mounting.
What is a Lock and key Power Supply for CCTV, and how does it function within a security system?
A Lock and key Power Supply for CCTV is a specialized power supply unit designed to provide electrical power to control locks and access systems in conjunction with CCTV (Closed-Circuit Television) surveillance. It enables secure access control by supplying power to electronic locks, door strikes, and related security devices.
How is the Lock and key Power Supply integrated with the CCTV system to enhance security?
The Lock and key Power Supply is typically integrated with the CCTV system through access control devices such as card readers, keypads, or biometric scanners. When authorized users are granted access, the power supply activates the corresponding locks or strikes, allowing entry or exit while CCTV cameras monitor the process for security purposes.
What are the voltage and current ratings commonly associated with Lock and key Power Supplies for CCTV systems?
The voltage and current ratings can vary depending on the specific model and requirements of the access control devices and locks. Common voltage ratings include 12VDC or 24VDC, and current ratings typically range from 1A to 10A or more, depending on the number and type of locks connected.
Do Lock and key Power Supplies for CCTV systems come with safety and protection features?
Yes, many Lock and key Power Supplies include safety features like overload protection, short-circuit protection, and overvoltage protection. These features help safeguard the power supply unit and connected access control devices from electrical faults, ensuring reliable and secure operation.
Can a Lock and key Power Supply be used in combination with other security features, such as alarms or intercom systems?
Yes, Lock and key Power Supplies can be integrated into comprehensive security systems that may include alarms, intercoms, and other access control components. This allows for a unified security solution where access control, surveillance, and alarm systems work together to enhance safety and security.