Battery Chargers for CCTV – Option 1
- A 13.8 VDC/ 700mA to 1.4 Amp CCCV circuit.
- A small-sized switch with a wide input range of 100VAC to 300VAC.
- Comes in the input of 2 or 3 pins (optional).
- Also comes with an output open wire or with a DC jack.
- This battery charger for CCTV provides multi-protection against overloading and overheating.
- It also provides protection against over-current and short-circuits.
- These power supplies are designed to provide all the power requirements for Battery Chargers.
- They also have been designed with indications for battery charging.